Swimming in the ocean. Swimming in the lake. Swimming in the pool…
Reading a book in the hammock with a glass of tea (unsweet, please!).
Sticky s’mores over a moonlit campfire.
Dinner…straight from the garden.
Margaritas on the patio.
And sweat – soaked clothes by 9:00 AM. (Oh. Only in Oklahoma?)
Sweet, sweet summertime. I. just. can’t. get. enough.
Courtney Carver, of Be More With Less, has introduced a little program I am so excited about….
S A V O R T H E S U M M E R T I M E 2 1 – D A Y E M A I L P R O G R A M :
- 21 days of summer camp inspired messages and activities in your inbox to help you slow down and soak up the joy
- Private Facebook group (not mandatory, but a great way to connect with fellow campers)
- All 21 days compiled in one easy-to-access PDF
- Inspiring messages, fun activities, and guest contributions delivering a burst of joy + an invitation to celebrate summer.
- Only $21.00! AND she’s allowing you to invite a friend (free!)…
Courtney says: “As adults, we still love summer, but with everything we pile on top of the usual day-to-day busyness on in the name of enjoying the summer, it slips away before we have time to really enjoy it.”
If you feel like summer is flying by, or if you are crazy-busy and want to get off the crazy-busy bus to linger a little, it’s time to take back your summer.
You’ll receive your first email on Monday, July 27th when you sign up here …
M A K E R O O M F O R M E A N I N G .
This particular post has affiliate links, meaning I receive a small commission when someone signs up through one of my links. This comes at no extra cost to you, but it does help me to continue creating valuable content for my readers. I will only promote products that I personally use or can recommend with no hesitation.